RBA Strategies, LLC is on the cutting-edge of all things insurance. Follow our blog for news updates, company information, and the latest insurance buzz on the market.
When it comes to financially safeguarding yourself and your family, making the proper calculations is crucial. Many people, especially couples with young families, have quite a few concerns in regard to where to invest, how much to invest, and the best way to protect their family in the future. While this process can be time-consuming and taxing, working through these issues to plan for the future is vital when it comes to financial health. With this in mind, we have prepared a list of four essential calculators. These calculators all help to plan for future financial expenses and needs. Take a look at each calculator, its capacity, and then relate it back to the personal, financial connection to you and your family.
- Life Insurance Needs Calculator: the two primary questions that need to be answered through the use of this calculator are, “How much will be needed at death to meet immediate obligations?” and “How much future income is needed to sustain the household?” It is important to remember to answer each question to ensure a clear picture of the current and future financial needs is available.
- Human Life Value Calculator: understanding your financial value to those that love and depend on you is critical in planning for the future. This calculates human life’s economic value in its relation to other lives, as in any dependents and a spouse.
- Disability Needs Insurance Calculator: in the event of an unforeseen accident, preparing for financial security is imperative. This calculator assesses the current standard of living to prepare for a situation where a disability would hinder ongoing income. Planning in advance and setting aside funds is paramount to building a protected future.
- Lifetime Earnings Calculator: making predictions about the far-off future can be quite a daunting task. While this seems almost unnecessary, it is absolutely vital to make these estimations in order to prepare for the future. This calculator is an excellent representation of future career earnings over the course of many years.
The professionals at RBA Strategies, Inc. are prepared to help guide you down a path toward financial health and security. Call us today to learn more.
Disability insurance is a coverage that is occasionally overlooked, thought of as something that will seldom be utilized, and thus, unnecessary to purchase. Many of us view the possibility of an injury or disability as some sort random occurrence, with a minor likelihood of actually affecting our lives. On the contrary, statistics prove that disability insurance is not only favorable but also largely essential. In fact, one worker in seven can anticipate to be disabled for five or more years prior to retirement. Below we will highlight some of the support behind the need of disability insurance.
- Anyone who is employed is advised to have disability insurance. While costs are noted as the biggest deterrent, in the case of an actual injury, the potential monetary loss could be astronomical.
- In the United States, half of all home foreclosures are an outcome from disability.
- Disability accounts for a significant number of personal bankruptcies.
- Commonly, the employer-provided coverage allows for automatic protection.
- Changes at home such as a move to a new house, a new baby being born, etc. will affect disability coverage needs. Thinking through these things has enormous benefits in facets beyond disability insurance coverage.
- The Disability Insurance Calculator paints an excellent picture in a comprehensive assessment.
RBA Insurance Strategies, LLC has helped to protect the West Palm Beach area since 1985. For more information about disability insurance, or any type of protection, contact us today!